Finishing the research paper (introduction, conclusion, transitions, and proofreading)
- Write an introduction and conclusion exactly as you did for the essays you wrote earlier in the course. Review that lesson now.
- Place your body paragraphs in a logical order.
- Insert a transition to lead into each supporting point. Again this is exactly the same as the process you used to insert transitions into your essays. Review that lesson now.
- Layout the paper according to APA guidelines. APA papers need a cover page and a “Running head.” Watch my video on how to do this. Check out Purdue OWL for more help.
- Proofread your paper. Have a friend proofread it also. Read it slowly out loud and correct any errors. Rewrite any sentences that are difficult to understand.
- Submit it via Blackboard
Congratulations! You did it!