At the end of a paper written in APA style, all the references used in the paper are listed in alphabetical order on a “References” page. You may have heard this referred to as a “bibliography.”
1) Basic APA style reference examples (the four most common situations).
2) How to layout References page in APA Video
3) Purdue OWL
Take the sources below and create a References page using APA style. Alphabetize the entries by the first word in each entry. (When you do your reference page for your research paper, you will alphabetize all the entries by the first word also.)
If any of the links are broken, please choose a similar source.
- Red Cross. Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia.
- Legally High. New Scientist.
- Buildings and Grounds. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Local health officials plan for potential pandemic. Beloit Daily News.
Here is a short video about how to layout the references page: